Mechanical / HVAC Service & Maintenance
Midwesco is Chicagoland’s Premier HVAC Contractor, servicing and maintaining Chicago and suburban commercial, industrial and high-end residential buildings for more than 50 years. Our experienced team of technicians are dedicated to get the job right the first time and our large Engineering staff brings the expertise no other contractor can. We are tenacious when it comes to solving problems, even when it goes beyond our trade as we have strategic partnerships with Sheet Metal Workers, Plumbers, Electricians, Fire Protection Fitters, and Controls Specialists.
ROOFTOP CONTROLS: ENERGY EFFICIENT RETROFIT
We offer a comprehensive HVAC energy efficiency upgrade that converts your RTUs into dynamic part load systems, matching the energy use to the true needs of the occupied space and is proven to radically lower energy use and improve the overall performance of HVAC units. With Com Ed rebates and savings of 25-50% these systems have a payback of 1-3 years.
Click here for more information.
Our standard Mechanical & HVAC Maintenance Program
• Periodic operational inspections of equipment per manufacturer’s requirements and maintenance schedule.
• Seasonal startup and shutdown and/or operational checks as appropriate
• Annual belt replacement for applicable equipment.
• Replacement of filters during each scheduled inspection.
• Technical inspection report on the condition of the equipment after each scheduled inspection.
Each agreement is tailored to customer’s needs and can include a variety of other services.
Service and Repair
Prompt and fixed price quotes. Done right the first time.
Below is a partial list of our services and the equipment we install, service, and maintain.:
– Air Conditioning
– Air Handlers
– Chiller Service
– Commercial HVAC Service
– Computer Room AC
– Direct Digital Control (DDC)
– Dust Collection and Fume Control
– Furnace / Heating Systems
– Make Up Air Units
– Process Piping (Compressed Air Piping, Steam & Water Piping Systems)
– Refrigerant Conversion Services
– Refrigeration Units
– Rooftop Units
– Ventilation Systems
Engineering assistance with “repair or replace?” analysis.
Well planned and executed… means minimal disruption and downtime.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
One call does it all.